Carpenter/Joiner required in Dublin construction company North
- Date Listed29/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Dublin construction company are currently recruiting for Carpenter/Joiner to join in their growing team. Company has more than 10 years old in the market with extensive experience in private and commercial projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong knowledge of technical specifications of joinery and cabinet making products.
- Ability to read cad drawings and identify all components required for assembly.
- Reporting to Foreman.
- Follow job spec and work instructions.
- Ability to learn quickly in a busy fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Ensure good housekeeping on site.
- Strong demeanor as role can place physical demands and heavy lifting may be involved.
- Highly organised.
- Pro-active and good decision maker.
- Positive attitude to work.
- Fully qualified carpenter with experience across the trade.
- Have a valid safe pass and manual handling certificate.
- Your own tools will be seen as an advantage.
Add to Watchlist