Civil Site Foreman - Dublin
- Date Listed20/11/2020
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeContract
The Shannon Valley Group require an experienced Foreman to join their team employed on a variety of civils projects based mainly in Dublin.
We take pride in a delivering high quality civils and construction works for our clients. This is a hands-on job with the successful candidate expected to play a full part in physically carrying out the works as well as the key tasks associated with planning the work and leading the team.
Permanent post available with development opportunities within the organisation. Excellent rates of pay depending on experience.
We are looking for applicants who have the following:
· Significant experience of working on small/medium/large civil engineering projects
· Ability to schedule equipment and materials required
· Team leadership experience
· Ability to maintain exceptional levels of quality on site at all times
· Ability to work to strict deadlines
· Willingness to be hands-on in delivering the works
· Experience of working with and using heavy machinery
· Full Irish driving license
If you would like to discuss the job in more detail or ask any questions then please email me firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 087 749 8459.