Construction Planner/Programmer - Dublin
- Date Listed21/05/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Responsibilities of Construction Planner/Programmer:
- Project Planning using MS Project & Primavera Software or Asta
- Project Progress Measuring & Monitoring
- Project Progress Reporting
- Subcontractor Progress Monitoring
- Labour Productivity Measure & Reporting using S/E curves
- Reporting in Project / Primavera and using Excel
- Measure quantities from drawings to generate progress reports
- Degree / Diploma in Engineering or equivalent
- Should have 4 – 10 years previous experience.
- Ideally the candidate will have an engineering in construction background in both commercial and industrial sectors.
- Excellent computer skills would include – MS Word, Primavera, Asta, Excel, MS Project.
- Good communication Skills and ability to work as part of a fully integrated team is essential.
Add to Watchlist