Date Listed 02/06/2017
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are recruiting a Document Controller for our client, a leading Engineering Contractor. This is a full-time and permanent position based at our client’s Head Office in Dublin. The role will also involve working at client sites in the Dublin area. The role will involve implementing document management solutions, focusing on document control, records management and maintenance of all standard documents within a common data environment. A salary of €30-35k per annum is available DOE.
- Management of the Request for Information process within the Company
- Development and management of companywide filing systems, both paper based and electronic
- Management of all project logs
- Management of data input into the Common Data Environment (CDE)
- Creation, collation and management of all standard and inspection documents within the CDE as well as all standard document templates
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- 3 years’ administration experience
- Pharmaceutical experience is essential
- Experience in IT, Quality Control, or M&E environments is desirable
- Strong knowledge of ISO systems
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- Knowledge of document control software, including 4 Projects and Asite
- Experience with Primavera Contract Manager/Expedition is also desirable
Salary is commensurate with experience.