EHS Advisor Required - Maynooth
Date Listed 10/04/2018
- Based out of our Maynooth office provide EHS cover to various sites
- Provide support and advice to colleagues, subcontractor personnel and other third parties.
- Proper reporting of accidents, incidents and near misses in an accurate and timely fashion and assist with investigations in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Conduct site safety inspections, audits and risk assessments as required and ensure that management personnel put appropriate action plans in place.
- Conduct regular reviews on corrective actions arising from incidents, inspections and audits.
- To ensure EHS policies and procedures are fully implemented and ensure compliance with all relevant legislation.
- Assist with the delivery of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure that EHS lessons learnt and other initiatives are properly communicated.
- Provide a proactive approach to problem solving and to the various aspects of day-to-day health, safety and environmental management.
Skills & Qualifications as an EHS Advisor
- 3rd level qualifications in health & safety
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role, ideally gained in construction
- A sound understanding of health and safety legislation
- An ability to evaluate current and emerging trends in health and safety management
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org