Electrical Engineer (All Levels)
- Date Listed08/01/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Noel Group are recruiting Electrcal Engineers of all levels for a client with sites accross Leinster who design, build and maintain facilities and assets primarily in the Utilities Sector.
Your New Employer:
Our client are an Electrical Engineering construction company who operate across Ireland and the UK.
They are now recruiting Electrical Engineers for projects in Dublin and throughout Leinster.
What you will gain:
This electical engineering job would be an excellent opportunity to progress and build on your career by being a key part of major engineering projects where you will have the opportunity to contribute as well as be supported and assisted in the role.
Your Skills and duties:
Below are an example of some of the duties the electrical engineers will responsible for and will have the opportunity to become familiar with:
- Electrical LV / MV Distribution
- Building Design
- CHP & Sustainable Energy
- IT/Data/Wireless Technologies
- Emergency Power
- Commissioning/ Qualification
- Construction Supervision
You will ideally have:
Candidates will ideally have familiarity with some of the following, however there is scope for junior and graduate engineers to be trained.
- Engineering or Construction Management Related Degree
- The ability to develop and implement plans, monitor and control work
- Confident producing project plans from design information
- Microsoft Project / P6 or Equivalent Planning Software, Microsoft Office tools – Excellent report writing skills
- Time management to satisfy demands of busy schedule and reporting calendar
- Graduate and junior electrical engineering candidates will also be considered for a junior role where full training and mentoring will be provided.
Salary will range from €30,000 – €50,000 Negotiable DOE.
If you would like to know more about the positions or if you are not ready to apply just yet, feel free to get in touch to discuss this role or other upcoming Engineering Jobs on
We thank you applying for this position currently being sourced by The Noel Group.
Please apply with a current up to date CV to also include the name, contact and number of two referees for registration purposes.
All candidates MUST have legal status to work in Ireland as no work permits are issued by the Irish government for this particular position
We are experts in our field and regarded as a specialist recruiter in Hotel Catering & Retail Recruitment
National Recruitment Federation Awards – Multi Award Winner
NRF Hospitality & Events Agency of the year 2016
View all our vacancies on www.noelgroup.ie