You might be interested in these similar ads
Mechanical Estimator - Dublin
Sherlock Recruitment are currently working with a high quality mechanical installation company, looking for an experienced Mechanical Estimator to join their team in Dublin.The successful candidate must be available for an interview with the intention of starting as soon as possible. This is a permanent role.Requirements:You must have a Mechanical Engineering background.Ability to work to a high l ...
Junior Quantity Surveyor
They are seeking a highly motivated and ambitious individuals who demonstrates strong organisational/managerial skills and a pro-active attitude, to assist the company in producing the highest standards of work in a timely and cost-effective manner.Responsibilities:Prepare cost analysis based on the architectural drawings, engineering estimates, materials required, and labour involvedPlan to enabl ...
Maintenance Engineer s (Pharmaceutical Process Plant) Dublin
Maintenance Engineer s (Pharmaceutical Process Plant) Dublin kppm are currently looking to recruit 2 x Maintenance Engineer (Junior to Intermediate level) for the role of Maintenance Planner working under Senior Maintenance Supervisor in a Large Pharmaceutical Production Plant. Suitable Candidates will have the following: • A third level Engineering Qu ...
Bricklayers wanted for pricework in Dublin north South and kildare areas teams and single trowel s welcome contact John on 0868740476
Block layers required North Co Dublin
Block layers required dayworks 200.00 on RCT, labour 120.00
Warehouse Operative - Monday-Friday - Weekly Pay
StaffLink Recruitment are currently looking for Full Time General Operatives to work for a client of ours in the Rathcoole area. You will be working for a major distribution company within a warehouse environment. Duties Include: · Loading of Vans/Trucks · Experience picking orders through scanners /rf guns · Making sure orders sent out are correct ...
Digger driver required for immediate start contact John Lynam 0871497393
- Date Listed30/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Roles and responsibilities
- Reviewing tender documents
- Producing technical and commercial submissions that are accurately priced, clearly detailed, competitive and returned within the required timescales
- Managing all stages of the tendering process from receipt of enquiry through to the return of the completed tender
- Liaising with clients and Consultants, Designers & Supply Chain as required
- Take off from drawings/specifications to produce a bill of quantities/schedule of rates
- Attending meetings with clients, subcontractors, senior management and team members
- Visiting sites as necessary
- Assisting with Planning & Programming
- Producing enquiry documents for subcontractors and materials to compare
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Electrical Engineering or related degree essential
- Experience working on large scale electrical projects
- Excellent time management skills and must be able to complete projects before deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced IT skills.