Electrical Operations Manager
- Date Listed19/11/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) is seeking an Electrical Operations Manager to work in the Monaghan Area
What you have to do
- Ensure that the installation of ESB smart electric meters are in line with industry/company rules and regulations.
- Make sure approved installers leave customer’s supply in safe working order upon completion of installations.
- Provide installers with advice on issues at customers premises and assist with troubleshooting and provide resolution of technical issues.
- Complete work inspections to ensure high standards and quality are being delivered.
- Carry out on-site safety and quality audits as per company targets.
- To ensure adherence with all procedures and to work with Contract Manager and Senior team to continuously improve procedures
- Ensure successful install rates as per KPI
- Identify and implement solutions to identified meter fitting challenges
- Hold monthly briefings/Tool Box Talks with staff
- Perform regular inspections of vehicles and equipment to ensure any defects are identified, reported and resolved
- Monitor, intervene and instigate improvement plans for any staff who are failing to deliver on Install rates, Customer Service or quality of workmanship in conjunction with HR Manager.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is maintained at a high level.
- Ability to train / coach frontline work force and assist with technical issues from the field.
- Complete all mandatory training.
What you need to have
- Applicants must have a good standard of education. Junior Cert / Leaving Cert (level 4 or 5), / GCSE in Maths & English.
- Fully qualified electrician with 5 years + experience (Level 6 on the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ)
- Full 17th/18th Edition Wiring Regulations and Part P qualifications.
- Other electrical qualifications at JIB Standard or their equivalents.
- Experienced in carrying out domestic and commercial installations and associated testing.
- Relevant qualification in Health & Safety
- Safe Pass / ECS card and Testing & Inspection are desirable.
- Knowledge of Electricity Industry, ideally Metering is desirable
- A full valid clean EU/UK driving licence.
- Significant experience in the Electrical industry, especially residential.
- Ensures deadlines and targets are met, understanding the impact of timescales to both the customer and business.
- Have relevant skills for productivity management.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills in order to effectively liaise with Installers, management and client stakeholders.
- Experience in producing RAMS & Tool Box talks.
- Good IT background regarding MS software.
- Must be able to pass a colour blindness test.
- Able to provide employment references.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The job requires a considerable degree of commitment, flexibility and adaptability on the part of the jobholder to meet work deadlines.
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael on 01 707 1012 for more information.