Electricians - Dublin - Immediate Start
- Date Listed01/11/2018
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Due to our continual growth Tim Kelly Group are currently recruiting Electricians to join our team in Dublin for an immediate start. As a leading contractor we specialise in the provision of mechanical, electrical, fire protection and technology services to a range of sectors including commercial, data centre, manufacturing, infrastructure and healthcare. With such a broad spectrum of sectors and services, you will most certainly acquire exceptional opportunities to broaden your skills, abilities and knowledge in cutting edge technology and work practices.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Electrical experience in Commercial / Industrial work
- Experience in LV Installations (400v or less)
- Excellent knowledge of installing Electrical LV systems such as Tray, Trunking, Steel Conduit, etc.
- Wiring of LV systems using single core cable in steel conduit for Lighting, Sockets, Spurs, etc.
- Wiring of ELV Systems in steel conduit for Data, Fire Alarm, CCTV, Door Access, Intruder Alarm, etc.
- Termination of Sub-mains Cables (upto 4x300mm2)
- Installation, Termination & Testing of Sub-Distribution Boards & Main Boards
- Testing of LV Installation & Recording of Tests in Test Record Sheets.
- Assist in Commissioning of ELV Systems (ie Fire Alarm, Intruder Alarm, CCTV, etc.)
- Marking up As-Built Drawings on Completion of works
- Excellent current Electrical Standards
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety Standards
- Current Safe Pass.
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to read Construction Drawings & compare to Electrical Drawings & install Electrical Systems to suit
- Provide technical assistance and resolution when electrical or engineering problems are encountered before, during, and after construction.
- Qualified through a certified national body
This list is not exhaustive. The Technician will be required to perform such other duties as appropriate to the post, as may be assigned to you from time to time by the PM or such other designated