Estimator Building Envelope Roofing
Date Listed 09/06/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Position: Building Envelope Estimator
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Estimator to join a world class Building Envelope firm in London. Our client's main area of interest are Football Stadiums and as such career progression and exposure are offered for the right person.
They wish to find a professional individual with enthusiasm, professionalism and excellent industry knowledge, on offer is a super package for the chosen candidate.
Ideal candidates must have the following attributes but not limited to:
- Degree Qualified.
- 6 - 10 years working in estimation within the facade/roofing industry.
- Be familiar with products in curtain walling, such as stick, unitized, cladding, louvres, windows doors etc...
- Full preparation of tenders.
- Full preparation of handover documentation.
- Good phone manner.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent English, spoken/written.
- Professional, presentable and career driven.
- Ability to represent the firm at the highest levels.
- Subcontract agreements.
- Contracts/commercially aware.
- Excellent software knowledge.
Elk Recruitment is an award winning niche recruitment firm with offices currently in Ireland and London, UK. Our core competency is the placement of permanent and contract Junior, mid and senior level professionals within the Façade, Window, and Doors, Medical Device, Curtain Walling & Construction industry throughout Ireland and abroad.
If the position above is of interest to you, or you would like to keep up to date with jobs within our specialised industries, send your CV Today! and feel free to register at www.elkrecruitment.com.