- Date Listed10/07/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Hollyfort Services is a privately owned Irish Company providing a quality service to a range of clients in the Healthcare Sector. Our continued success over the years is testament to the quality of service provided and the calibre of staff engaged in the delivery of specialist projects and services.
Our main focuses are Property Maintenance - Facility Support - Building Services
We strive to deliver the highest standards and quality of service in all projects undertaken. Our experience, expertise and attention to detail ensure that the high standards we have set for ourselves is this specialist sector are delivered on each and every project and service provided, thus ensuring the delivery of cost effective, value engineered solutions, on time and within budget.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a highly respected company who embraces new challenges.
Benefits - Carpenter / Builder
- 21 days Holidays per year (plus bank holidays)
- Job Title - Carpenter
- Free training and continuous professional development
- Company Pension Scheme
Requirements -Carpenter / Builder
- 5 years’ experience and relevant qualifications
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative
- A can do attitude
- Good verbal and written commutations skills
- Own Tools and Transport
- Dealing with customers
- Working directly with management and staff
- Working on Large and small projects