Experienced Pipelayers Wanted
Date Listed 10/04/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Temporary
We are looking for Pipe Layers with at least 3 years’ experience, for work on a new development located in Dublin. These individuals must be hardworking and don’t mind throwing themselves in to any job at hand. You will be key in contributing to the safe & on time delivery of a complex project.
The ideal candidate will need to have vast experience in all aspects of pipe laying including:
- Storm sewers & foul pipes.
- Sanitation sewers.
- Drain and water mains.
- Align and position pipes to prepare them for sealing.
- Connect pipes and seal joints, using adhesive equipment such as cement or glue.
- Cut pipes to required lengths.
To be considered for this pipe layer role you will need the following:
- 3+ year experience
- Confident in all aspects of pipe laying
- 2 Verbal references
- Full PPE
- Own basic hand tools
- Valid Safe pass and Manual Handling
- Own transport is desirable but not a must.
- Able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
To apply please conatct Corrina on 01 - 4744617
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org