Date Listed 18/04/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Temporary
We are looking for pipe layers with at least 3 years’ experience, for work on a new development located in Dublin. These individuals must be hardworking and don’t mind throwing themselves in to any job at hand.
The ideal candidate will need to have vast experience in all aspects of pipe laying including:
- Storm sewers & foul pipes.
- Sanitation sewers.
- Drain and water mains.
- Align and position pipes to prepare them for sealing.
- Connect pipes and seal joints, using adhesive equipment such as cement or glue.
- Cut pipes to required lengths.
To be considered for this pipe layer role you will need the following:
- 3+ year experience
- Confident in all aspects of pipe laying
- 2 Verbal references
- Full PPE
- Own basic hand tools
- Valid Safe pass and Manual Handling
- Own transport is desirable but not a must.
- Able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
To apply please conatct Corrina on 01 - 4744617
Please email your CV to email@example.com