Experienced Welder and Fabricator
Date Listed 25/06/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Contract
Experienced Welder and Fabricator- Leinster
Top Recruitment is a premier destination for talented candidates and clients committed to recruiting and developing skilled and semi-skilled operatives.
Your new company:
Top Recruitment are currently representing an exciting and ever-growing Engineering company in Leinster. With over 50 years of trading in the industry, our client is looking to expand, and they want experienced Welders and Fabricators to join their team to help this process.
Your new role:
On behalf of our client, Top Recruitment are currently looking for experienced Welders & Fabricators preferably with a strong welding and fabricating background.
Job Types: Contract Salary: Undisclosed
The Ideal Candidate & Requirements:
* Previous 3 years' experience working in an engineering company/welding environment
* Experience of welding using various methods
* Welding Certs
* Relevant experience in stick welding
* Ideally NVQ Level 2 and above or equivalent.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Ability to work with jigs and to work from drawings is preferred.
* Must be self-motivated and high energy
* Ability to work within a team
* Ability to work in an environment that is constantly changing priorities
* Must have the highest level of honesty, trust and integrity
If you think you would suit these vacancies, then we would love to hear from you. Please forward on an up to date CV, adhering to all the requirements set out above
If you are interested in this role and have any queries in relation to it, then please contact one of our Recruitment Consultants Mr Keith Leavy on 0862787878 or email@example.com.