Gangerman / Supervisor - Co. Dublin
Date Listed 16/04/2018
Vacancy: Gangerman / Supervisor - Long term contract or PERM
Salary: €18 - €19 per hour
We are specialists in construction, infrastructure, fit-out and asset management. With over 60 years’ experience across all sectors of the construction industry they have gained a reputation for delivering the most complicated projects to the highest standards with time and budget constraints.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Gangerman with a background as a general operative. The successful candidate will be working on a contract or a permanent basis within in one of Irelands leading main contractors and the successful candidate will be undertaking a variety of projects in the Dublin area, the successful candidate will have at least 5 years previous experience.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Comply with systems for managing site health and safety and welfare
- Be a team Player
- Be self-motivated and able to command others
- Motivate personnel and arrange for effective productivity and economic use of labour, plant and subcontract resources and achievement of required quality within any environmental constraints
- Monitor and record works where required
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with the Site Manager.