General Foreman required in Construction Company in Dublin North
- Date Listed29/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Dublin construction company are currently recruiting for General Foreman to join in their growing team. Company has more than 10 years old in the market with extensive experience in private and commercial projects.
- Required to ensure smooth construction process including managing of all site labour and sub-contractors, management of construction programme as well as minimizing/eliminating potential programme delays.
- Reporting to Project Manager.
- Be able to deliver and collect machinery.
- Deals with any site/facilities issues.
- Ensure good housekeeping on site.
- File signed Delivery Dockets/Day Sheets etc.
- Highly organised.
- Will have experience withing construction industry.
- Pro-active and good decision maker.
- Positive attitude to work.
- An understanding of Health and Safety
Add to Watchlist