General Operative Construction
Date Listed 22/03/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Hollyfort Services is a privately owned Irish Company providing a quality service to a range of clients in the Healthcare Sector.
Our main focuses are Property Maintenance - Facility Support - Building Services
We strive to deliver the highest standards and quality of service in all projects undertaken. Our experience, expertise and attention to detail ensure that the high standards we have set for ourselves is this specialist sector are delivered on each and every project and service provided, thus ensuring the delivery of cost effective, value engineered solutions, on time and within budget.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a highly respected company who embraces new challenges.
We are looking to fill this position ASAP, please list your skillset when applying for this position.
Benefits - General Operative
- 21 days Holidays per year (plus bank holidays)
- Job Title - General Operative
- Free training and continuous professional development
- Company Pension Scheme
Requirements - General Operative
- 5 years’ experience and relevant qualifications
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative
- A can do attitude
- Good verbal and written commutations skills
- Dealing with customers
- Working directly with management and staff
- Working on Large and small projects