You might be interested in these similar ads
Freelance Site Engineer required for 3 Month Contract - South Dublin - Available ASAP
Site Engineer | Leading Civil Contractor | South Dublin | 3 Month Contract | RC Concrete · Available Immediately · Market Leading Civil Engineering Contractor with significant annual turnover · 3 Month contract position based in South Dublin · Large interesting projects with scope to take on more responsibility Site Engineer - Out ...
Industrial Mechanical Foreman - Dublin
Due to our continual growth Tim Kelly Group are currently recruiting an Industrial Mechanical Foreman to join our team in Dublin for an immediate start. As a leading contractor we specialise in the provision of mechanical, electrical, fire protection and technology services to a range of sectors including commercial, data centre, manufacturing, infrastructure and healthcare. With such a broad spec ...
Site Engineer - Senior Level (North Dublin)
kppm are looking to recruit a Site Engineer for our client who have a well-established team on a variety of prestigious projects including: Commercial, Design & Build, Educational, Fit-out, Healthcare, Industrial, Pharmaceutical, Residential, Retail and Sports projects. The current workload is exciting and you will be involved at all stages. As a member of this team, you will hav ...
HSO - Dublin
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Health and Safety Officer to join our Dublin-based team and work alongside one of Ireland’s largest and most progressive civil engineering companies, which specialize in bulk excavation, on and off-site development, civil engineering, deep pipelines and rock excavation. The scope of the work undertaken varies in type and size from multi million euro ...
Block layers required North Co Dublin
Block layers required dayworks 200.00 on RCT, labour 120.00
Warehouse Operative - Monday-Friday - Weekly Pay
StaffLink Recruitment are currently looking for Full Time General Operatives to work for a client of ours in the Rathcoole area. You will be working for a major distribution company within a warehouse environment. Duties Include: · Loading of Vans/Trucks · Experience picking orders through scanners /rf guns · Making sure orders sent out are correct ...
Plasterers wanted for busy sites across Dublin, applicants must have safe pass and manual handling certificates. Own tools and transport are essential. Plasterer must be able to carry out a broad range of duties including but not limited to dry dashing, monocouche, acrylic renders and external insulation. This is a full time position with a large plastering contractor so only serious applicant ne ...
Graduate Assistant Site Manager / Foreman
- Date Listed29/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Your duties as Graduate Assistant Site Manager/Foreman:
- Assist Senior Site Manager in overseeing operations on a day-to-day basis
- Ensure that work is done safely, on time and within budget and to the right quality standards
- Monitor progress, oversee delivery of materials and carry out safety checks and sort out any problems which could hold up work as they arise
- Keep in close contact with members of their site team at all times
- Liaise with architects, engineers, surveyors and planners
- Ensure that work complies with building regulations and health and safety legislation as well as other legal requirements
- Keep the client updated regularly on progress
- Act as point of contact for members of the public and sub-contractors
- Degree in Construction Mgt/engineering
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Package
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate a high degree of responsiveness
- Good organisation & time management skills are essential
- Good understanding of current Health & Safety legislation is needed