Graduate Quantity Surveyor
- Date Listed12/09/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeGraduate
BSS are currently seeking a Graduate Quantity Surveyor in Dublin to work on behalf of leading construction firm who have a long history of completing mixed projects to the highest standards.
They are seeking a highly motivated and ambitious individuals who demonstrates strong organisational/managerial skills and a pro-active attitude,to assist the company in producing the highest standards of work in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Manage Risk, Value and Cost Control
- Allocate work to Sub-Contractors
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
- Evaluate tenders from contractors and subcontractors and, where appropriate, negotiate with the contractors.
- Control all stages of projects within predetermined budget and expenditure.
- Monitor and keep track of project progress
- Support in the preparation of accurate forecasts of project costs to completion and final value.
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or a related discipline
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
- Ability to work on own initiative and with the minimum of supervision
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
For more information call Ciaran on 01-7071012 or send a copy of your CV
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.