Health and Safety Officer
Date Listed 22/09/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Sherlock Recruitment are currently looking to source a Junior Health & Safety Officer to work in Dublin City. You will be reporting directly to the Senior Health & Safety Officer.
Ensuring compliance with all relevant Health and Safety legislation.
Assisting with the implementation and maintenance of Occupational Health & Safety standards
Arrange and deliver health and safety training.
Carry out onsite inspections, reporting and follow ups.
Report, investigate and analyse any accidents/ incidents or near misses.
General Office Work
- A relevant Health & Safety qualification (QQI Certificate in Health & Safety etc.)
- Have strong self-management, organisational and administration skills
- Excellent communication, training and presentation skills
- Proficiency with all aspects of the Microsoft Office package
- High attention to detail
- Must have a Safe Pass card & a valid Manual Handling Certificate
- Effective team player
If you feel you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your CV along with copies of your certificates to email@example.com