Health and Safety Officer
- Date Listed08/01/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Job Vacancy for a number of Health and Safety Officers within a major Construction Company in Dublin.
The role is a Permanent (full-time) job with salary negotiable DOE.
- Preparation of Health Safety and Environmental Plans and Risk Assessments
- Audits and reporting
- Preparation and Co-ordination of meetings
- Safety Inductions
- Input all safety information into the safety management system.
- Assist in the maintenance of OHSAS 18001:2007 & ISO 14001:2004
- Be familiar and have up to date knowledge of H&S Legislation
- Additional training, qualifications and professional body membership an advantage.
- Liaise with clients and attending meetings representing the company at all times.
- Evaluating, pro-actively improving techniques for the control of environment and safety.
We thank you applying for this position currently being sourced by The Noel Group.
Please apply with a current up to date CV to also include the name, contact and number of two referees for registration purposes.
All candidates MUST have legal status to work in Ireland as no work permits are issued by the Irish government for this particular position
We are experts in our field and regarded as a specialist recruiter in Hotel Catering & Retail Recruitment
National Recruitment Federation Awards – Multi Award Winner
NRF Hospitality & Events Agency of the year 2016
View all our vacancies on www.noelgroup.ie