You might be interested in these similar ads
Health & Safety Officer wanted !!
Health & Safety Officer required for a well known and respected Industrial Engineering Company this role is challenging based in Dublin.Job Type / CategoryCarrying out safety inspections and producing risk assessmentsRegularly review and update Company Risk Assessments,Safe Operating Procedures and Safety StatementComplete Safety Induction Training for all new staff on site and maintain docume ...
Our client is a long established and highly regarded Construction Firm with offices nationwide, delivering high quality projects in Ireland. The company founded on family values, is underpinned by accredited policies, and wholly committed to the fundamentals of Health & Safety, Quality, Sustainability, C.S.R and Community engagement, and the Environment. Job: Health and Safety ...
Health and Safety / EHS OFFICER (Dublin)
Kppm are currently looking to recruit a Health and Safety / EHS OFFICER for our client a busy Facilities Management company based in Dublin 15 who have a large portfolio of clients in both the Public and Private sector including Education, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical and Commercial businesses Hard Services including: Mechanical, Electrical, Process Services and BMS Systems. Keeping large ...
HEALTH & SAFETY OFFICER
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Health and Safety Officer to join our Dublin-based team and work alongside one of Ireland’s largest and most progressive civil engineering companies. The scope of the work undertaken varies in type and size from multi million euro projects to small and medium sized contracts covering all sectors of the industry. As Health and Safety Officer you ...
Block layers required North Co Dublin
Block layers required dayworks 200.00 on RCT, labour 120.00
Warehouse Operative - Monday-Friday - Weekly Pay
StaffLink Recruitment are currently looking for Full Time General Operatives to work for a client of ours in the Rathcoole area. You will be working for a major distribution company within a warehouse environment. Duties Include: · Loading of Vans/Trucks · Experience picking orders through scanners /rf guns · Making sure orders sent out are correct ...
Plasterers wanted for busy sites across Dublin, applicants must have safe pass and manual handling certificates. Own tools and transport are essential. Plasterer must be able to carry out a broad range of duties including but not limited to dry dashing, monocouche, acrylic renders and external insulation. This is a full time position with a large plastering contractor so only serious applicant ne ...
Health & Safety Officer
- Date Listed29/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
The successful Health & Safety Officer will be expected to carry out the duties set out below:
- Assist in the coordination, development, implementation, monitoring review and update of safety management system of 3D Personnel's client
- Facilitate the development, communication and implementation of Health and Safety Plans Policies and Procedures to ensure compliance with national, international and legal requirements
- Assist in the preparation, review and communication of the Safety Statement and Safety Management System and associated Ancillary Safety Statements
- Prepare, review and communicate risk assessments in conjunction with line managers, support line managers in identifying control measures
- Actively promote a safety awareness culture throughout the client and it’s subcontractors
- Carry out safety inspections, and audits, maintain records, report on findings and monitor compliance with corrective and preventative actions
- Assist in the designing and delivery of training where appropriate and maintain records of training
- Investigate incidents, dangerous occurrences and near misses as appropriate and make recommendations for corrective action
- Assist in the preparation of ongoing analysis and regular reports of unsafe incidents and accidents.
- Prepare concise reports for the Health and Safety Manager as required
- Liaise with the Health and Safety Authority and any other relevant external agencies and organisations as required
- Deputise for the Health and Manager or represent the Health and Safety Manager in his absence as required
- Advise and report to management on all matters relating to employee health and safety.
- Develop and maintain contractor control procedures
- Develop and maintain emergency preparedness and response procedures for sites allocated to you
- Advise on legislative requirements, standards and codes of practice
- Perform such other duties appropriate to his/her office that may be assigned from time to time
- Use all technology and equipment assigned
- Complete all essential training successfully
- Maintain/develop appropriate records, reports and documentation as required
- Pro-actively use information and communication technology to improve service delivery and efficiency
It is the desirable that candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
- ability to developing a Health and Safety culture at all levels within an organisation
- implementation of health and Safety policies and Risk Management Systems, designing and delivering training programmes and working across different functional areas within the construction Industry.
- excellent communication, interpersonal and people management skills
- excellent organisational, time management and leadership skills
- ability to work effectively under pressure and achieve objectives in a timely manner
- work effectively as part of a team
- proven problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- supervisory management skills
- good administrative, report writing and I.T. skills (preferably with a good working knowledge of Microsoft word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook & BIM 360 field)