- Date Listed15/05/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Our client is a long established and highly regarded Construction Firm with offices nationwide, delivering high quality projects in Ireland.
The company founded on family values, is underpinned by accredited policies, and wholly committed to the fundamentals of Health & Safety, Quality, Sustainability, C.S.R and Community engagement, and the Environment.
Job: Health and Safety Officers/ Managers
Due to our clients continued growth, they have openings for a HSEQ Manager (National) and a HSEQ Officer (Leinster).
- Implement the company's H&S, quality and environmental procedures and policies.
- Advisie & assist site management in Method Statements, Safety Plans of Action and Tool Box Talks.
- Advise guide and instruct in all health & safety matters to management, safety representatives and employees.
- Deliver Health & Safety induction programmes for new employees or sub-contractors working on site.
- Regular inspections and site audits, reporting findings to site and senior company management.
- All accidents to be reported, recorded and investigated as per company policy.
- Compiling relevant Safety File for handover to the Client at the end of the project.
- Hold a relevant Health & Safety qualification.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working with a main Contractor
- Possess excellent IT skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent reporting skills
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Chris@constructionNetworkIreland.com