HVAC Engineer Wanted !!!
- Date Listed19/06/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeContract
This role requires you to work as part of a team of multi-skilled HVAC, Chiller, Air-Con & Building Services technicians, carrying out remedial works and maintenance services on a range of both commercial & industrial buildings. Various reactive and remedial works are required to maintain the plant operation and compliance with industry standards
Job Type / Category
• Perform routine and preventive maintenance of commercial rooftop heating and cooling equipment.
• Diagnose the cause of problems and/or failures in heating/air-conditioning/ventilation systems of identifying equipment and/or systems repair and/or replacements
. • Inform management regarding procedures and/or status of work orders.
• Inspect HVAC systems and their components (e.g. heating units, building exhaust fans, ventilation units, etc.) to evaluate condition, identify necessary repairs and recommend preventive maintenance.
• Installation of heating and air-conditioning equipment and ventilation systems
. • Maintain service vehicle, tools and equipment in good working order.
• Participate in meetings, workshops and training as required.
• As part of the role, you mat be required to participate in an out-of-hours on-call rota from time-to time.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
• Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning FETAC Level 6
. • Minimum 2 years post apprenticeship experience.
• Valid/clean drivers’ licence. • HVAC plant minor repairs and servicing
. • Knowledge and previous experience of facility systems.
• Knowledge and experience in the maintenance and repair of Split AC, VRV systems, Fan Coil Units, Air Handling Units, Air Handling Systems, Boilers and Pumping Systems
Company Sponsorship of relevant training (all business/company relevant courses in a related discipline are encouraged)
Based out of our Cork & Dublin Office
. • Competitive Salary – including overtime.
• Mobile Phone.
• Company Van.
Job Type: Full-time
Send your CV to Peadar.