- Date Listed28/03/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Sherlock Recruitment are seeking Qualified Electricians with Industrial Experience to join a leading Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Company who specialise in all aspects of M&E services across all industries, with a significant track record in Process, Water and Wastewater.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a progressive and fast-growing Engineering Company with a reputation for promoting from within.
Due to rapid expansion we have a requirement for Trade qualified Industrial Electricians/EI Technicians for works in Munster, Leinster and across the island of Ireland.
As an Engineering Technician, you will work under the direction of a Site Manager or Project Manager, you will be a natural problem solver and highly involved in working to what can be aggressive programmes.
To have a full understanding of various forms of M&E installation methodology
Day to day you will be an essential part of the on-site team of technicians responsible for M&E installation, repair, refit and alterations.
• Working Knowledge of Pumping and/or Process
• Working Knowledge of Control Wiring & Automation
• Working Knowledge of site health and safety
• Installation in all aspects of M&E
• Knowledge of working drawings
• Knowledge of test & calibration equipment
• Mechanical Installations
• Ability to work on your own initiative
• Trade Qualified in Electrical or E&I or 3rd level qualification in Engineering
• 5+ years’ experience within the industry
• Full clean driving licence
• Safe Pass
• Manual Handling Certificate
• A team player with excellent problem- solving skills
• Flexible to the needs of the business
We are offering a Company Van & a salary of circa €45,000
If you are interested in this position, send you CV and certs by Email and call Elaine on 01 456 8438.