Instrument Technicians Dublin
Date Listed 11/07/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Contract
Oradeo Recruitment currently have a vacancy for a Trade Qualified Instrument Technician to work for one of Ireland’s leading M&E contractors on a Pharmaceutical plant in Dublin.Duties:
- Responsibilities include setup and calibration of, pressure, level, temperature & humidity, level, flow and analytical instrumentation.
- Reports to Instrument Supervisor
- Full loop calibration to DCS
- Fault finding and diagnostics.
- Good documentation practices.
- Good Interpersonal and Communications Skills
- Craft Certificate in Instrumentation and/or Diploma in Applied Physics and Instrumentation, or Equivalent.
- 5yrs+ experience in a Pharmaceutical GMP Environment.
For more information about this role or others, contact Alan Mooney at Oradeo Recruitment confidentially on +353 1 687 7188 or apply in confidence.
About Oradeo- Oradeo Recruitment are specialists in the construction & engineering sector. We are a leading service provider in Ireland, UK and Europe for professional recruitment services and the provision of managed labour in Construction & Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas, Mechanical & Electrical, Warehousing and Logistics and Industry