Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
- Date Listed13/05/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Project procurement including issuing tender packages, preparation of tender reports and appointments in line with construction program
- Comparing tender and construction documents, advising of any changes and preparation of valuation for submission to sub-contractor
- Monitoring of project costs and agreeing variations with Contracts Manager
- Preparing monthly reports
- Preparing, negotiating and agreeing final account.
- Provide and control strategy of commercial contracts with client's representatives.
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or a related discipline
- 3-5 years’ experience working as a Quantity Surveyor with main contractor
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project, AUTO CAD a distinct advantage.
- Full driving licence
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment.
- Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
- A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
Add to Watchlist