Junior Electrical Engineer - Netherlands
Date Listed 15/06/2018
We are seeking applications for the position of a Junior Electrical Engineer to work on a Data Centre project in the Netherlands. Our client is one of Irelands leading M&E Specialist Contractors with significant projects all over Europe.
What is required
- Promote the adoption of SHEQ best practice in the workplace.
- To plan the development of a data centre, with the responsibility of operational engineering issues.
- To prepare of reports and front end studies including capital cost estimates, project schedules, material take offs and out to tender schedules.
- To prepare of technical and contract documentation for issue and analysing returned tenders.
- Keeping up to date the delivery schedule to control deliveries
- Seeking to clarify queries with the Design team through the request for information (RFI) system
- Monitor progress against the program and issue progress reports
- Producing look ahead programs to assist production.
- Preparing method statements and risk assessments (with construction team) for production activities
- Carrying out Quality Control through inspections and snagging
- Carrying out document control, recording & transmitting information
- Liaising and co-ordinating with clients, other members of the design team and contractors on technical and commercial issues.
What you need to have
- Must have 2 years post graduate Electrical Construction experience
- LV experience
- Experience with EMS / BMS / Fire Alarm / Lighting and small power
- Experience in Data Centres / Industrial or Power is beneficial
- Must have a degree in Electrical Engineering
- First class report writing, presentation and negotiation skills
- To be able to demonstrate excellent IT skills utilising the full range of Microsoft Office Packages.
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment
- Salary guide 35k-40k DOE
- Competitive Salary
- Educational Assistance & Support
- Flights/Accommodation/Transport + Overseas Allowance