Junior Quantity Surveyor required in construction company in Dublin North
- Date Listed29/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Dublin construction company are currently recruiting for Junior Quantity Surveyor to join in their growing team. Company has more than 10 years old in the market with extensive experience in private and commercial projects.
- Hold a degree in construction economics or Quantity Surveying
- Good attitude and design to learn
- Work closely and assist the QA/Estimating team
- Analyse drawings and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials and labour cost vc estimates.
- All quantity surveying duties including measurements, valuation and agreement of work sections.
- Consult with other departments or construction manager/supervisors to discuss cost.
- Monitor cost from vendors or subcontractors, explore variances, managing issues in conjunction with manager, deals with cost overseas and recovery.
- Prepare cost and expenditure statements and other necessary documentation at regular intervals for the duration of the project.
- Assess cost effectiveness of products, projects or services, tracking cost relative to bids as the project develops.
Add to Watchlist