Junior Quantity Surveyor
- Date Listed01/05/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
We are seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join an expanding construction company in Dublin
Role and responsibilities:
Working closely with the senior quantity surveyor team, duties to include the following;
· Support in the overall financial, contractual and legal contract of their projects.
· Knowledge & understanding of our obligations under the Contract.
· Assist in the preparation of contract budget.
· Administration of contract Records.
· Assist in the procurement function.
· Measurement and valuation.
· Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
· Obtain tax and insurance details on subcontractors & assist in ensuring that the terms and conditions of subcontractor’s orders are agreed
· Attend contract handovers if required
· Assist in the weekly and monthly closeout disciplines
· Relevant Third level construction qualification
· IT skills to include knowledge of: Microsoft Office program, AutoCad, MS Project, Buildsoft
1 years experience