Junior Quantity Surveyor
- Date Listed04/05/2021
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are recruiting for a Junior Quantity Surveyor in the South Dublin region on behalf of a Building Contractor on resi & refurb proects.
- Support in the preparation of accurate forecasts of project costs to completion and final value.
- Prepare monthly interim valuations with Senior QS.
- Responsible for procuring sub-contracts and agreeing final accounts.
- Responsible for preparing cost reports and cash flow forecasts,
- Assisting Estimating department with pricing future projects.
- Attending Pre-Award Meetings with New Sub-Contractors.
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) in Quantity Surveying.
- 1-2 years' experience (worldwide) in relevant projects
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- IT Skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office/Project & related softwares.
- Be highly organised and self motivated.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills are essential for this role.
- Full clean drivers licence.
Salary is €32-35K
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please click apply or call Ciaran on firstname.lastname@example.org today.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.
Job Type: Permanent