Junior Safety Advisor
- Date Listed05/06/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Sherlock Recruitment is currently searching for Junior Safety Advisors for one of the leading Multinational Engineering Company in Ireland.
- This is a permanent position for the suitable candidate
Job description :
- Advise requirements of the relevant statutory provisions within the local jurisdiction
- QEHS documentation including the Site Specific Safety Plan (PEP), relevant Method Statements, Safe Plan of Action, Safety Statement, Safety, Current Local Health, Safety and Welfare Legislation & Good Safety Practice
- Assist in carrying out site audits and inspection, document results and follow up on any corrective actions of concerns
- Ensure that records of statutory inspections are kept for activities and plant
- Adopt a Proactive approach in accordance with the company Policies
- Provide Safety input to site meetings
- Attend on-site safety meetings as required
- Complete a weekly task report
- All other duties as required by the Health & Safety Department
- Implement the relevant Quality & Safety procedures on all projects
- Strive for an Incident Injury Free project in accordance with the company policies
- File all relevant records and documentation for site personnel and visitors.
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for career development and advancement.
If you are interested in applying - send your CV and any relevant certs you hold by Email and call Andreea on 01 456 8438