Date Listed 16/05/2018
We are currently seeking a Labour Manager to join our well established Trades & Labour division based in our Santry office in Dublin
This is a permanent role with an immediate start.
Candidates coming from a customer service background & experience in a similar role would be advantageous but not a prerequisite as full training will be provided. Knowledge of construction not essential but advantageous.
We require a candidate that can work on their own initiative and meet Clients and Candidates.
This role offers a strong career opportunity and is a very busy and challenging role.
Full training to be provided.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Registering Candidates
- Carrying out reference checks
- Advertising jobs on various job sites
- Placing candidates on temporary basis daily
- Processing Timesheets
- Being involved in payroll queries
- Delivering high levels of customer service to both Clients and Candidates
- Working as part of a Team
Please apply with CV