Date Listed 09/04/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Our client is one of Ireland's leading distributors of domestic and commercial light machinery. Well established, and hugely successful, they are now looking for an additional mechanic for their service centre in North Dublin.
- 2-stroke engines
- 4-Stroke engines from 125cc to 500cc (B&S, Kohler, Kawasaki)
- Diesel 3 to 4-cylinder engines (Perkins, Kubota)
- Hydraulics and hydraulic motors
- Basis electrics for machinery
- Computer, word, excel and email
- Fluent English
- B&S master technician a bonus
- Qualified welder
- Full clean drivers licence, trailer a bonus
- QQI level 4, Leaving Cert or equivalent
- Experience in the industry
- Qualified or part qualified QQI mechanical apprenticeship
- An experienced mechanic to work with existing mechanic. The role involves assembling new machines and carrying out a PDI. Instructing customers how to operate it.
- Servicing a large range of equipment – Chain saws, Brush Cutters, Lawn Mowers, Garden Tractors, Zero Turns, Compact Tractors and Front grass cutters.
- Diagnosing and repairing faults in equipment both mechanical and electrical
- Assist customers in fault diagnoses by phone and e-mail.
ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE BASED IN IRELAND AND HAVE FULL WORKING STATUS AND FLUENT ENGLISH