Line Engineer - Food Production
Date Listed 27/06/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Line Engineer, Food production Line.
Our client based in north Dublin have a requirement for a full time line engineer.
Improve equipment performance and reliability through technical knowledge and people leadership.
This role will require the Implementation preventive maintenance plans.
The role will also require reactive maintenance on the lines should the need arise.
Previous experience and technical knowledge are required.
- Track all maintenance activities
- Write up work practices.
- Constantly monitor cost and reduce where possible.
- Ensure that there is adequate cover for all shifts.
- Implement a preventative maintenance schedule
- React quickly to any breakdowns, ensuring the plant is up and running as quick as possible.
Experience & Skills
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proven track record.
- Ability to cover the shift the production line while in production.
Qualifications & Training
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Salary is based on experience up to 40k per annum.
- Relocation fees can be paid if necessary.