M&E Coordinator - Dublin
- Date Listed21/05/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Responsibilities involved in the role of M&E Co-ordinator will include:
- Liaise with statutory service providers
- Review M&E design drawings
- Provide comments on M&E drawings
- Provide feedback on M&E design
- Provide CDM and Health & Safety input
- Review suppliers and subcontractor risk assessment, method statements and assessments
- Coordinate M&E drawings/design/specification approval process
- Implementation and coordination of specialist subcontractor design
- Coordination of the equipment technical information
- Procurement of material not already in main M&E packages
- Value engineering of materials
- Coordinate onsite installations
- Overseeing quality assurance checks
- Obtain and review commissioning and balancing reports and certification
- Manage client, design team and subcontractor related meetings.
- Knowledge of BIM
- Program development & Management
- Problem solving.
- At least 3 years industry experience.
- A background in M&E.
- H&S awareness.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer skills
- A Mechanical or Electrical degree or diploma
Add to Watchlist