M&E Coordinator - Fit Out Company
- Date Listed12/07/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
M&E Coordinator required for a award winning fit out company that turns over 30+ million a year.
- Review M&E design information at tender stage and undertake a full design gap analysis to advise the bidding team of any design shortfalls.
- Monitor, co-ordinate and control the flow of M&E design information to ensure the timely release of information for construction activities.
- Ensure M&E information released for construction has been reviewed by all interface designers and construction team and amended/approved prior to issue for construction and is in line with the specification/ contract.
- Maintain and update variation logs.
- Check for discrepancies between project drawings and technical specifications.
- Be Degree qualified in Building Services, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Graduate to 3 years’ experience of working in Building Services.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience of Revit/BIM.
- Must be energetic, proactive and demonstrate a strong track record with excellent references.
- Salary €65,000 +
- Great benefits package
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
If you are a M&E Coordinatorconsidering a career move, please feel to send your CV to arrange a confidential discussion.Top Recruitment will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €60,000.00 /year