M&E Surveyor / Estimator
Date Listed 25/07/2018
Vacancy: M&E Surveyor / Estimator
Salary: Competitive market rate
An M&E Surveyor is required to join the team at one of Irelands top tier main contractors to undertake projects in the Dublin area.
The company is a main contractor with projects through-out Ireland, they provide great opportunities for their employees to further their career either through working on large complex projects or providing further training programs.
The successful person will have at least 5 yrs experience undertaking a variety of projects while working with main contractors. The successful M&E Surveyor / Estimator will be a career driven individual with ambitions to work for a leading main contractor.
This role will include, but is not limited to:
- Mechanical and electrical tendering.
- Understanding of project specifications & drawings.
- Visit project sites
- Selecting and liaising with sub contractors and suppliers re queries.
- Work closely with client and design team.
- Develop relationships with all stakeholders.
- Identify risks.
- Handover information to construction team if tender has been won.
- Relevant 3rd level qualification Building services engineering, Quantity surveying, Mechanical or Electrical engineering
- Mechanical & Electrical services estimation experience