Date Listed 22/06/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Part-Time
- To assist the Maintenance Manager on daily tasks across the Hotel
- Ensure that all areas are left in a neat, clean and safe condition after maintenance work has been carried out.
- Observe all safety procedures and rules in order to prevent accidents resulting from any maintenance activity.
- 3 days / week
The ideal candidate should have:
- A strong command of the English language at a technical level.
- A sound working knowledge of general maintenance with hands on repair and maintenance experience.
- Be self-motivated, standards driven and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility with regards working hours