- Date Listed26/02/2021
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Working under the Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Technician will be responsible for carrying out duties and tasks as identified and allocated by the Asset Management division.
This role will be focussed on the day to day management of our residential portfolio and will involve the following key tasks:
- Assist with dealing with tenant related complaints and issues
- Assist with internal and external general repairs and maintenance
- Assist with refurbishment of units where applicable
- Assist with painting and other decorative/aesthetic upgrading such as flooring, tiling etc.
- Ensure grounds and condition of properties are maintained to a high standard to include grass cutting, weed spraying etc.
- Ensure properties are secure at all times
- Assist with ensuring health and safety as well as fire safety regulations are upheld at all times on site and report any issues immediately to the line manager
- Ensure all services being provided to our sites are of a high quality.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
This is a great opportunity for an energetic person looking to learn and gain experience. There will be scope to develop this role in time. Hours are generally Monday to Friday business hours however, flexibility is required.
general repairs, Painting, landscaping
Mobile Phone, Paid Holidays, Pension Fund
Add to Watchlist