Maintenance Plumber - Dublin
- Date Listed10/05/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Sherlock Recruitment are recruiting an experienced Maintenance Plumber for a leading Mechanical and Electrical company in Dublin. We are looking for an individual who is pro - active, hardworking and has a good knowledge of the Mechanical industry.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaising with and working in co-operation with the other colleagues in the Maintenance Department, to include taking part in multi-discipline tasks.
- Adherence with Industry legislation, inclusive of Health and Safety.
- Working closely with the maintenance department ensuring all tasks are completed.
- You will be office based while also travelling to sites around Dublin completing maintenance tasks.
- Mechanical background.
- Manual Handling.
- Safe Pass.
- Have general commercial maintenance experience.
- Have strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Be willing to be very flexible to work with and always assist all colleagues within the Service & Maintenance department .
- Ability to multitask.
- Flexible attitude.
If you're interested in this position - Apply now!
Send your CV and certs by Email and call Elaine on 01 456 8438
Job Type: Full-time