- Date Listed02/07/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
We are working on behalf of our 2 clients based in North and South Co. Dublin across three different industries. Full time and permanent roles available, all on shift.
- A Mechanical Maintenance Technician on a shift role, who is required to provide maintenance support within a brand leading high-volume food production environment in Dublin 24.
- An Electrical Equipment Maintenance Technician who is required to provide electrical maintenance support on a two-cycle shift for our client, who is a global pharmaceutical leader, based in Dublin 13.
The responsibilities and day-to-day duties of the successful Maintenance Technician:
- You are required to install, modify and maintain the full range of production equipment.
- You are required to maintain equipment at its optimum efficiency and carry out all planned and unplanned maintenance.
- The installation, diagnose & repair of malfunctioning equipment. Following manuals, PLC’s, schematic drawing and procedures.
- To maintain the production equipment with accordance with all GMP, SOPs and maintenance instructions.
- To fault find, troubleshoot and diagnose equipment errors.
The successful Maintenance technician will possess:
- A relevant craft apprenticeship or relevant third level qualification.
- Previous experience within a manufacturing background
- Diagnostics and troubleshooting experience
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Willingness to work on shift.
If you or any of your friends or colleagues are interested and have the relevant qualifications for these roles, please get in touch.
Email Mark.Cooper@cordantpeople.ie or for a confidential call 016704488