- Date Listed09/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
• Coordinate all digital marketing ensuring the brand is maximised appropriately across key stakeholders, the business, the construction industry and the media.
• Devise a social media plan; draft web articles and update events calendar.
• Develop and manage ongoing website content and deliver website development projects.
• Report on appropriate KPIs
• Run impactful social media campaigns from time to time.
• Co-ordinate digital marketing campaigns, report analytics and make recommendations.
• Create dynamic content in the form of; video, blogs and graphics that enhance digital media engagement.
• Work with internal stakeholders to create online surveys and polls for specific events, services and campaigns.
• Coordinate the use of various off-line communications assets for use online.
• Report on outputs of communications activities; collate and analyse key statistics to enable informed decision making.
• Complete administration and other duties as required to support the organisation.
• Assist in planning and organising company events.
• A relevant third level qualification.
• Computer literate and familiar with MS office.
• Familiarity content management systems and Adobe suite (InDesign & Photoshop) helpful.
• A minimum of three years’ experience in a communications/digital marketing role, including administration.
• Experience of digital marketing, social media community management and analytics preferable.
• Strong attention to detail and excellent writing and proof-reading skills.
• A self-starter with an ability to work as part of a team.
• Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.