You might be interested in these similar ads
Purchasing AssistantSherlock Recruitment currently have an opening for a Purchasing Assistant in the Ballymount area, Dublin 12.This is a great opportunity for you to gain experience with a busy team; their dynamic environment will require that you can demonstrate a high degree of initiative and exercise a proactive and involved approach. The work demands being able to work under pressure, to meet ...
Position: Junior EstimatorCompany Division: AutomaticsReporting to: Business Development DirectorSal: NegOverview of the position:The position of Junior Estimator is being created to support the senior estimators in their daily duties. While also having full responsibility for pricing and tracking of certain potential orders themselves.The role will involve communicating with all internal division ...
KPPM are looking for a Quantity Surveyor for a leading Civil Engineering company with a proven track record in delivering major projects across a range of sectors on time and on budget. Their core ethos is not just to meet client expectations, but to exceed them, making them the partner clients want to work with. Job description We are looking to appoint an experienced quantity surveyor to be ...
Sherlock Recruitment have been asked by our client, one of Irelands leading M&E Engineering contractors to seek an experienced Project Engineer for Dublin 15You will be project based and will work directly with senior engineers and Project Managers.Requirements:An Engineering DegreeMinimum 2-3 years’ experience within a similar roleAdditional areas of expertise such as electrical/ mechanical or pr ...
We’re looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager with specific knowledge with regard to the construction process. Experience working in a busy PMO environment and a background in Construction would be an advantage. The ideal candidate will have the following core skillsSkills and Experience. 2 + years Construction Project ManagementBid Preparation and submission experienceProven track ...
An Electrical CAD operator is required to join our team. Some of your duties and responsibilities will include: · Analysis of technical specifications and drawings.· Liaising with contractors and cus ...
Dublin based Design and Build Company has a requirement for a CAD Technician to join the team. Key Responsibilities Working on all drawings from concepts to production drawings. Working on and overseeing all orders for each project. Preparation of Bill of Materials for issue for manufacturing Assume ownership of work and be responsible for project deliverables Work ...
Date Listed 21/06/2017
Job Type Full-Time
Responsibilities will include:
- To support the engineering requirements through managing & liaising with Key Project Stakeholders (Client design team, Main contractor, Suppliers, Sub-contractors, etc).
- Evaluate and promote the use of new engineering practices and processes to enhance delivery time of the project.
- Familiarisation of Design specifications and drawings to fully understand the scope of the Project works.
- Overseeing the Co-ordination process to transform design information into full installation drawings.
- Preparing Sub-contract and Supplier Tender Packages in conjunction with Project QS.
- Assessment of Sub-contract and Supplier Tender returns for Technical compliance with design intent specifications.
- Liaising with and attending meetings with Client design teams to bottom out any design clarifications (including management of RFI’s, etc).
- Familiarisation with the Project schedule and ensuring Engineering activities do not impact on same (e.g. Procurement, etc).
- Management of the technical submittal, approvals and Procurement schedules.
- Preparation of detailed Method Statements for the works activities, ensuring that methodologies are in accordance with the project EHS plan.
- Ensure Works are installed in accordance with Project specifications and to the Project QA plan (for e.g. pre-agreed benchmarking).
- Management of Sub-contractors and ensuring adequate information flow to ensure works progress in line with the Project Schedule.
- Prepare Commissioning / IST Procedures and oversee Pre-Commissioning and Testing works.
- Management of the commissioning process.
- Preparation and agreeing project completion criteria and close out documents.
- Degree Qualified.
- 2-3 years’ experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.