Date Listed 21/06/2017
Job Type Full-Time
Responsibilities will include:
- To support the engineering requirements through managing & liaising with Key Project Stakeholders (Client design team, Main contractor, Suppliers, Sub-contractors, etc).
- Evaluate and promote the use of new engineering practices and processes to enhance delivery time of the project.
- Familiarisation of Design specifications and drawings to fully understand the scope of the Project works.
- Overseeing the Co-ordination process to transform design information into full installation drawings.
- Preparing Sub-contract and Supplier Tender Packages in conjunction with Project QS.
- Assessment of Sub-contract and Supplier Tender returns for Technical compliance with design intent specifications.
- Liaising with and attending meetings with Client design teams to bottom out any design clarifications (including management of RFI’s, etc).
- Familiarisation with the Project schedule and ensuring Engineering activities do not impact on same (e.g. Procurement, etc).
- Management of the technical submittal, approvals and Procurement schedules.
- Preparation of detailed Method Statements for the works activities, ensuring that methodologies are in accordance with the project EHS plan.
- Ensure Works are installed in accordance with Project specifications and to the Project QA plan (for e.g. pre-agreed benchmarking).
- Management of Sub-contractors and ensuring adequate information flow to ensure works progress in line with the Project Schedule.
- Prepare Commissioning / IST Procedures and oversee Pre-Commissioning and Testing works.
- Management of the commissioning process.
- Preparation and agreeing project completion criteria and close out documents.
- Degree Qualified.
- 2-3 years’ experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
Add to Watchlist