Mechanical Estimator - Dublin
- Date Listed01/05/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Sherlock Recruitment are currently working with a high quality mechanical installation company, looking for an experienced Mechanical Estimator to join their team in Dublin.
The successful candidate must be available for an interview with the intention of starting as soon as possible. This is a permanent role.
- You must have a Mechanical Engineering background.
- Ability to work to a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to read mechanical technical specifications and employers requirements.
- Prepare estimates by compiling take-off based on the scope of work and entering into computer estimating system, review computer printout for accuracy and completeness.
- Managing quotation processes and reviewing quotations.
- Ensuring the tenders are submitted and processed on time, follow up on tenders and document and record any feedback.
- Assist in compiling the Technical Submission of inclusions, exclusions, clarifications and program of works.
- Appraising tender documents and preparing estimates as necessary.
- Maintaining good relationships with sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Communicate effectively at all times with both clients and internal departments.
- Ensuring accurate tracking of all tender documentation.
- Researching and understanding current market prices for subcontractors and materials.
- Preparing budget estimates and cost plans.
- Measuring and pricing accurate complete cost plans.
- Investigate and price Value Engineering cost savings where applicable.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Strong communication skills.
Qualifications / Skills:
- A knowledge of commercial mechanical services installations.
- Able to communicate politely and professionally at all levels, internally and with customers.
- €40K-€50K dependent on relevant experience and qualifications.
- This is a permanent role for the suitable candidate. You will have great career opportunities and will be valued as an important team member.
How to Apply:
- Elaine is the consultant managing this position.
- Send your CV and certifications by Email.
- Call Elaine on 01 456 8438