Mechanical Site Supervisor - Dublin
- Date Listed10/05/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Sherlock Recruitment are working with a Leading Mechanical and Electrical company, supplying them with high volume, top quality labour. We are look for experienced Mechanical Site Supervisors to join the team on a busy site in Dublin. The successful candidate will be a pro - active, highly organised and flexible individual.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Commercial Manager and Project Manager on a daily basis.
- Schedule, control and monitor all plant and materials on a weekly basis.
- Ensure all work is completed to programme.
- Carrying out safety inspections and fulfilling the health, safety and welfare responsibilities as detailed in the Company’s Policy.
- Ensure a consistently high standard of work is produced in accordance with specification and quality standards through regular quality inspections with sub-contractors.
- Co-ordinate and carry out the site activities or packages allocated to you to meet or improve upon the budgets and programmes set
- Any other duties that may be assigned by your Line Manager.
- Safe Pass
- Manual Handling
- Mechanical Degree will be of advantage
This is a long term position for the successful candidate - Apply now.
Send your CV and certs by Email and call Elaine on 01 456 8438