Plant Fitter - Dublin
- Date Listed23/04/2019
We are currently looking for a Fully qualified HGV Mechanic / Diesel Fitter based in North Dublin to service, repair and maintain a range of construction plant equipment
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience with maintenance and diagnostics.
- Fully qualified HGV Mechanic. With 3 years post HGV apprenticeship experience.
- Ability to work as part of a team and without supervision.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience on heavy plant maintenance
- Reliable and punctual
- Carry out fault diagnosis, service, maintenance and repair on a varied fleet of HGVs & Construction plant machinery.
- Work as part of a team and maintain a good working relationship with colleagues.
- To complete all job-related paperwork in line with company standards.
- To adhere to correct working procedures, highlighting any errors or safety issues promptly to Management.
- To keep the working area clean and tidy, reporting any Health and Safety issues promptly.
- To undertake any other duties or activities as required.
For more information, please apply with an updated CV.