Project Engineer (Dublin)
- Date Listed10/06/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Kppm are currently looking to recruit a Project Engineer for our client a global pharmaceutical leader with 50+ years providing medicine to people throughout the globe for various medical conditions including: Cardiovascular, Diabetes, Gastroenterology, Immunology, Infectious diseases, Oncology, Respiratory, Women Wellness helping fight disease while focused on wellness. Currently have 635 products, employing 35,000 people with sales of $11.11 billion globally.
Reporting to the Engineering Director or assigned line manager. The overall objective of this role is to partake, validate and support a portfolio of project activities on site including new process installations, process modifications and process improvements relating to packaging operations unit. Which could involve involvement in preliminary & detailed design, detailed project plans, regulatory compliance, validation and installation of equipment, progress updates & KPI’s, and the overall support of projects safely, in compliance, on time, in full & within budget with local and external teams.
· Supporting capital projects team for on-site based projects for Oral Solids Dose Manufacturing, Facilities and Packaging operations.
· Supporting & executing Validation support activities on site across
· Partaking or leading potential Continuous improvement programs, Process mapping and gap analysis. Optimization of existing processes to achieve desired targets.
· Project scoping and gap analysis.
· Delivering projects and assigned duties on time and on budget.
· Coordinating changes using the approved change control procedure to ensure that cGMP is adhered to.
· Support validation activities for project activities including review of validation documentation and attendance at validation activities
· Design and write summaries for regulatory compliance or project specific
· Update project details on a regular basis
· Reporting into the Engineering Director and Site Projects Manager.
Education & Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
· Minimum 2-5 years' experience in a Pharmaceutical / Food role as a Project/Packaging Engineer
· Ability and proven track record in working and managing multiple departmental teams for operational and capital projects.
· Background in Oral Solid dose Manufacturing & Packaging would be advantageous.
· Must possess excellent technical writing ability
· Strong documentation skills
· Have the capacity to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
· Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Must work to the highest engineering standards
· Have strong technical and problem-solving skills
· Experience in cGMP, general packaging systems and serialization is advantageous.
· Will require some travel within Europe, depending on project but will be minimal.
This is a staff position and the salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.