Project Manager - Residential Housing Projects - (Dublin)
- Date Listed16/05/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
kppm are looking to recruit a Project Manager for our client a leader in residential housing developments. Our client have been at the forefront of modern, quality homes with a focus on design and functionality.
· Managing sub-contractors as part of the project team.
· Site progress meetings, monitor progress and produce progress reports.
· Maintain Health & Safety and Quality Assurance.
· Manage program and progress to achieve timeframe.
· Attend meetings.
· Procurement and project supply chain.
Education / Experience
· Suitable candidates will be 3rd level Degree qualified with an Engineering, Construction Management or Project Management Degree with 15+ year's experience as a Project Manager.
· Must have strong experience on residential housing projects from construction start stage to Handover stage.
· Experience with ICF (Insulated Concrete Forms) desired.
This is a staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.