Project Manager for a Developer
Date Listed 31/05/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Top Recruitment are recruiting for a talented and accomplished Project Manager on behalf of a main developer. The ideal candidate will have 3 years' experience minimum.
The purpose of this role will be managing development of quality, cost and schedule to ensure excellent value for money. Perform effectively within tight time-scales, keep within strict budgets and create a positive environment.
Key Responsibilities & skills:
- Manage site staff and all contractors
- Proposing suitable changes to design to improve saving, ease construction programme, enhance specification and quality completion.
- Commercially minded
- Monitor construction, regarding quality of workmanship and materials
- Plan, maintain and control finical administration of all construction work in obtain and
- Maintain maximum cost effectiveness.
- Co-ordinate and liase with
contracts manager, Site Engineers and services Co-ordinator to ensure that
all subcontractors and site personnel have timely and accurate
ensure compliance with drawings, specification, building regulations and good building practise.
- Check and understand all drawings and specification. Ensure that any errors/omissions are formally communicated to the design team in timely manner.
- Establish project resource requirements and lead \ motivate the project team
- Ensure compliance with local statutory and regulatory obligations
- The successful candidate will have a minimum 3 years residential / commercial experience
- Previous track record working with a developer
For further information with regard to the above role Please contact James at Top Recruitment Ltd for a private discussion